AECOM Jobs 2022 | The Senior Coordinator Job Opportunity at AECOM Careers Portal www.aecom.com | Job Alert For AECOM Recruitment 2022 | Check UAE Government Jobs Near Me For Freshers | AECOM Dubai Jobs 2022 | AECOM Released Notification Circular on AECOM Careers For Senior Coordinator Job Vacancy | Get Current Employment Jobs in Dubai, UAE Government.
AECOM Job Vacancies 2022: AECOM is One Of The Leading Job Providing Organization in Dubai | Dear Job Seeker, Who Are Waiting For Senior Coordinator Post in AECOM Job Vacancies | Now Many Job Opportunities Are Available For Them | If You Are Interested To Work With AECOM Then You Can Apply For AECOM Senior Coordinator Jobs With The Help of Our Website | But Before Applying, One Must Fulfill All The Eligibility Criteria As Mentioned in The AECOM Notification | The Complete Details of AECOM UAE Career Notification Are Given Below, So Stay Tuned Till The End of The Page.
AECOM Jobs 2022 Apply Online For Senior Coordinator Jobs In Dubai
AECOM is Hiring For The Senior Coordinator Post For The Job Seekers | This is The Best Career Opportunity For The Candidates Who Are Searching For AECOM Jobs Near Me | Candidates Who Are Willing To Work in AECOM Organization, and Fulfill The Eligibility Criteria/ Experience of AECOM Jobs |
Those Candidates Should Submit C/V Or Resume on Official Website of AECOM Jobs | Can Apply For Senior Coordinator Vacancy Through Online Process | This is Also A Great Employment Opportunity For The Applicants Who Are Looking For Highest Paying Job in AECOM | Because AECOM Will Pay Around AED 9545.00 per month For Organization Senior Coordinator Job Vacancies | Please Read Carefully The Details Mentioned in AECOM Jobs and Apply Online Application Form.
〈 *Bookmark This Page For The Best Jobs and Choose The Job That Matches Your Job Profile in Future*〉
Brief Information For AECOM Careers 2022 in Dubai
|Hiring Company||AECOM Recruitment|
|Job Profile||Senior Coordinator|
|Salary Package||AED 9545.00 per month|
|Job Location||Jobs In Dubai|
AECOM Jobs Description For Senior Coordinator Position
Senior Coordinator – HR Operations, UAE
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Category: Human Resources
Business Line: Geography OH
Business Group: Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
- Performs intermediate-to-advanced tasks supporting HR Operations activities.
- Taking responsibility for administrative tasks including but not limited to Workday audits and staff movement updates, sick leave administration, supporting the exit process and demobilizations, coordination of Day 1 activities and facilitating HR induction for new employees, maintaining the MEA demobilization tracker and other reporting as required, drafting letters, and maintaining employee files and other information under strict confidentiality
- Assisting with the performance management process including supporting the probation review process.
- Advising employees and managers on the interpretation of policies and procedures, providing exceptional client service to employees and managers.
- Assisting with HR initiatives & Special Projects as required
- Typically has accountability and provides human resources (HR) support to a small office or branch.
- Using HR best practices, provides guidance on typical employee relations/HR issues to operations.
- Ensures compliance with all state, federal and corporate HR regulations and laws.
- Coordinates with supervisor for unusual or difficult problems and develops actions to apply to non-routine work.
- Receives supervision on new aspects of assignments.
- Exercises judgment on details of HR systems and HR-related areas.
- Uses standard HR knowledge and techniques in specific situations and recognizes discrepancies in issues.
Specific Skills Required
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and decision-making skills
- Ability to work in fast pace environment
- Ability to problem solve
- MS Office Suite experience (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and knowledge of HRIS systems. Experience with Workday would be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail, ability to collate information accurately
- Client facing
- Ethical and confidential
- Leadership qualities including being a role model to all AECOM employees
- First class communication skills
- Able to deal with high pressure situations
- Champions and promotes diversity within the business.
- Safety awareness
- 2-5 years’ plus experience within the HR field, ideally from a Generalist background with exposure to all factions of Human Resources.
- Ideally candidate will be currently based in Dubai
- Spoken and written Arabic would be an added advantage
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject, or able to demonstrate sufficient experience within a similar role. CIPD qualification would be advantageous.
What We Offer
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients. We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities.
We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business. We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career.
When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Human Resources
Business Line Geography OH
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country United Arab Emirates
Position Status Full Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 271194BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
How To Apply For AECOM Jobs 2022
Interested and Qualified Candidates Select The Recruitment Matching Their Job Profile | Collect and Scan The Required Details in The Application Form | Then Register Online Application Form Through AECOM Career | Click on The Apply Now Button Below to Register. Thank You !!
Disclaimer: Jobsvacancies4u.com is neither an employer nor a recruitment agency. We display jobs all over the world. Our employees share the job details with the applicant after getting accurate information about the recruitment. Candidates Check Complete Details of Recruitment Click on Apply Now Button, After Click on Button, It Will Direct You to Careers Page of Concerned Provider. Our web portal will not be involved / responsible for any mistake or other stages of recruitment.
Frequently Asked Questions
(i) : Which is The Hiring Organization?
AECOM Organization is Recruiting, It Is One of The Leading Job Providing Organization in UAE. Which Every Year Indeed Jobs In Dubai.
(ii) : Is AECOM a Good Company to Work in?
AECOM Group is a Good Company to Work For | AECOM Ratings Given By Employees Are Good, and Employees Work As a Group.
(iii) : How Much Does AECOM Pay For a Senior Coordinator Position?
AECOM Pays AED 9545.00 per month For Senior Coordinator Position.
(iv) : How do I Contact AECOM?
You Can Contact Through AECOM’s Official Website (www.aecom.com) and Email.