Aramex Jobs 2022 | The Commercial Legal Advisor Job Opportunity at Aramex Careers Portal www.aramex.com | Job Alert For Aramex Recruitment 2022 | Check UAE Government Jobs Near Me For Freshers | Aramex Dubai Jobs 2022 | Aramex Released Notification Circular on Aramex Careers For Commercial Legal Advisor Job Vacancy | Get Current Employment Jobs in Dubai, UAE Government.
Aramex Job Vacancies 2022: Aramex is One Of The Leading Job Providing Organization in Dubai | Dear Job Seeker, Who Are Waiting For Commercial Legal Advisor Post in Aramex Job Vacancies | Now Many Job Opportunities Are Available For Them | If You Are Interested To Work With Aramex Then You Can Apply For Aramex Commercial Legal Advisor Jobs With The Help of Our Website | But Before Applying, One Must Fulfill All The Eligibility Criteria As Mentioned in The Aramex Notification | The Complete Details of Aramex UAE Career Notification Are Given Below, So Stay Tuned Till The End of The Page.
Aramex Jobs 2022 Apply Online For Commercial Legal Advisor Jobs In Dubai
Aramex is Hiring For The Commercial Legal Advisor Post For The Job Seekers | This is The Best Career Opportunity For The Candidates Who Are Searching For Aramex Jobs Near Me | Candidates Who Are Willing To Work in Aramex Organization, and Fulfill The Eligibility Criteria/ Experience of Aramex Jobs |
Those Candidates Should Submit C/V Or Resume on Official Website of Aramex Jobs | Can Apply For Commercial Legal Advisor Vacancy Through Online Process | This is Also A Great Employment Opportunity For The Applicants Who Are Looking For Highest Paying Job in Aramex | Because Aramex Will Pay Around AED 7,679 per month For Organization Commercial Legal Advisor Job Vacancies | Please Read Carefully The Details Mentioned in Aramex Jobs and Apply Online Application Form.
〈 *Bookmark This Page For The Best Jobs and Choose The Job That Matches Your Job Profile in Future*〉
Brief Information For Aramex Careers 2022 in Dubai
|Hiring Company||Aramex Recruitment|
|Job Profile||Commercial Legal Advisor|
|Salary Package||AED 7,679 per month|
|Job Location||Jobs In Dubai|
Aramex Jobs Description For Commercial Legal Advisor Position
We are looking for an exceptional, experienced Commercial Legal Advisor who will predominately involve handling an extensive portfolio of customer contracts.
- To support the Global Head of Commercial Legal as a member of the Commercial Legal Team within the Group Aramex Legal Team. The role will have a specific focus on commercial contracts and transactions throughout the Group;
- To ensure the consistent compliance of Contract Review SOP by internal stakeholders and to provide regular reports regarding this in line with internal service levels with a view to creating efficiency within the system;
- To draft, review, validate and negotiate (with third parties) all Commercial contracts including but not limited to MSA’s, Logistics Service Agreements, LSA’s, SOW’s and terms and conditions to ensure they meet the Group’s commercial contract standards and parameters;
- To assist with all commercial contractual queries from internal stakeholders and provide where required clarity on contractual language, taking always a pragmatic and creative, practical and solution-orientated approach;
- To assist with the analysis of commercial contracts throughout the Group with a view to improving commercial contracting and creating further efficiencies within the contracting process;
- To provide internal stakeholders with accurate and timely information and legal advice on the commercial contracts;
- To keep up to date with relevant company and industry policies and relevant applicable laws and regulations across all territories of the Group;
- To assist with continuous improvement initiatives in relation to the commercial contracting process and workflows;
- Bachelor’s degree in law;
- A minimum of 6 years experience in commercial contract management;
- Display exemplary conduct and ethics and live by the Aramex values and Code of Conduct;
- Be a Team Player, personal, responsible, and helpful to all team members, and set an example for all junior members;
- Be flexible;
- Be organized and disciplined in meeting timelines and projects – able to prioritize workload and manage conflicting priorities;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Reliable, diplomatic, able to work with senior members of the Legal Team and the internal stakeholders;
- Energetic and enthusiastic about the role and the Team objectives
Since our founding in 1982 we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA. We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide.
How To Apply For Aramex Jobs 2022
Interested and Qualified Candidates Select The Recruitment Matching Their Job Profile | Collect and Scan The Required Details in The Application Form | Then Register Online Application Form Through Aramex Career | Click on The Apply Now Button Below to Register. Thank You !!
Disclaimer: Jobsvacancies4u.com is neither an employer nor a recruitment agency. We display jobs all over the world. Our employees share the job details with the applicant after getting accurate information about the recruitment. Candidates Check Complete Details of Recruitment Click on Apply Now Button, After Click on Button, It Will Direct You to Careers Page of Concerned Provider. Our web portal will not be involved / responsible for any mistake or other stages of recruitment.
Frequently Asked Questions
(i) : Which is The Hiring Organization?
Aramex Organization is Recruiting, It Is One of The Leading Job Providing Organization in UAE. Which Every Year Indeed Jobs In Dubai.
(ii) : Is Aramex a Good Company to Work in?
Aramex Group is a Good Company to Work For | Aramex Ratings Given By Employees Are Good, and Employees Work As a Group.
(iii) : How Much Does Aramex Pay For a Commercial Legal Advisor Position?
Aramex Pays AED 7,679 per month For Commercial Legal Advisor Position.
(iv) : How do I Contact Aramex?
You Can Contact Through Aramex’s Official Website (www.aramex.com) and Email.