Aspris Jobs 2022 | The Principal Job Opportunity at Aspris Careers Portal careers.aspris.com | Job Alert For Aspris Recruitment 2022 | Check UAE Government Jobs Near Me For Freshers | Aspris Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022 | Aspris Released Notification Circular on Aspris Careers For Principal Job Vacancy | Get Current Employment Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE Government.
Aspris Job Vacancies 2022: Aspris is One Of The Leading Job Providing Organization in Abu Dhabi | Dear Job Seeker, Who Are Waiting For Principal Post in Aspris Job Vacancies | Now Many Job Opportunities Are Available For Them | If You Are Interested To Work With Aspris Then You Can Apply For Aspris Principal Jobs With The Help of Our Website | But Before Applying, One Must Fulfill All The Eligibility Criteria As Mentioned in The Aspris Notification | The Complete Details of Aspris UAE Career Notification Are Given Below, So Stay Tuned Till The End of The Page.
Aspris Jobs 2022 Apply Online For Principal Jobs In Abu Dhabi
Aspris is Hiring For The Principal Post For The Job Seekers | This is The Best Career Opportunity For The Candidates Who Are Searching For Aspris Jobs Near Me | Candidates Who Are Willing To Work in Aspris Organization, and Fulfill The Eligibility Criteria/ Experience of Aspris Jobs |
Those Candidates Should Submit C/V Or Resume on Official Website of Aspris Jobs | Can Apply For Principal Vacancy Through Online Process | This is Also A Great Employment Opportunity For The Applicants Who Are Looking For Highest Paying Job in Aspris | Because Aspris Will Pay Around AED 6000.00 per month For Organization Principal Job Vacancies | Please Read Carefully The Details Mentioned in Aspris Jobs and Apply Online Application Form.
〈 *Bookmark This Page For The Best Jobs and Choose The Job That Matches Your Job Profile in Future*〉
Brief Information For Aspris Careers 2022 in Abu Dhabi
||AED 6000.00 per month
||Jobs In Abu Dhabi
Aspris Jobs Description For Principal Position
We are looking for an outstanding Principal. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in the first autism school in Abu Dhabi!
Al Karamah School and Training Institute is a high-profile school for Emirati students, offering world-leading education and behavioural care. Based in Abu Dhabi, our aim is to make a real and lasting difference for every young person we support. The School will cater for children and young people on the autistic spectrum, aged 3 to 25, who range from low to high functioning.
We have a strong track record of creating great, positive learning environments where young people are able to attain the highest educational, behavioural and personal outcomes, and are able to go on and have fulfilling lives and careers.
Al Karamah School opened in January 2019 and is designed drawing on our experience of creating a suitable environment which is attuned to child-centred learning. This is an opportunity for you to join a multi-disciplinary team who are focused on the best possible outcomes for each and every child.
We are looking for a strong Principal who wants to make a life-changing impact on children with ASC. To provide vision, professional leadership, management and direction for the school, promoting a secure foundation from which to achieve continuous improvement and high standards in all areas of the school’s work. Excellent communication skills are vital, as you will interact with students, parents and teachers on a daily basis.
- To establish high quality education by effectively managing teaching and learning and using personalised learning to realise the potential of all children through a culture of excellence, equality and high expectations.
- Lead and manage both employees and resources to ensure high standards of learning and school are achieved within the school, exceeding regulatory standards.
- To manage the budget of the school as appropriate, and ensure the business remains viable and to meet and exceed the key performance indicators for people, quality and performance.
Key focus areas:
- Providing a quality service to the young people
- Employee engagement
- Safe recruitment
- Supporting the development and learning of employees in the team
- Ensuring that the service is financially sustainable including by safely supporting new referrals into the service and managing costs appropriately
- At least 5 years’ experience of working within a relevant school environment involving leadership and management responsibilities for education schools and classroom facilities.
- A minimum of 10 years’ teaching experience.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of working with young people with Autism and other special educational needs.
- Post graduate qualifications in Autism preferred
- NPQH (National Professional Qualification for Headship)
We are deeply committed to the continuous professional development of our staff, and you will be joining an enthusiastic, friendly, and well qualified team. We believe the right candidates will find this post challenging, stimulating and rewarding.
- You will be provided with a competitive employment package with tax free salary dependent on qualifications and experience
- Good staff retention rates – The staff are happy at this school
- Peer support to settle in
- Access to strong formal CPD opportunities with UK links to universities offering qualifications through distance learning and informally working with SEN experts.
- First class resources, soft play areas, swimming pool and new classrooms that are organised by ”stage not age”.
- Small, well-resourced classes of 5 – 10 children grouped by levels and ability, with very high adult – teacher ratios.
Candidate should email their CV and cover letter to our HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aspris is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all adults and children. All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post.
Personal data will be held, processed and managed within the UAE for this role.
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability
How To Apply For Aspris Jobs 2022
Interested and Qualified Candidates Select The Recruitment Matching Their Job Profile | Collect and Scan The Required Details in The Application Form | Then Register Online Application Form Through Aspris Career | Click on The Apply Now Button Below to Register. Thank You !!
Disclaimer: Jobsvacancies4u.com is neither an employer nor a recruitment agency. We display jobs all over the world. Our employees share the job details with the applicant after getting accurate information about the recruitment. Candidates Check Complete Details of Recruitment Click on Apply Now Button, After Click on Button, It Will Direct You to Careers Page of Concerned Provider. Our web portal will not be involved / responsible for any mistake or other stages of recruitment.
Frequently Asked Questions
(i) : Which is The Hiring Organization?
Aspris Organization is Recruiting, It Is One of The Leading Job Providing Organization in UAE. Which Every Year Indeed Jobs In Abu Dhabi.
(ii) : Is Aspris a Good Company to Work in?
Aspris Group is a Good Company to Work For | Aspris Ratings Given By Employees Are Good, and Employees Work As a Group.
(iii) : How Much Does Aspris Pay For a Principal Position?
Aspris Pays AED 6000.00 per month For Principal Position.
(iv) : How do I Contact Aspris?
You Can Contact Through Aspris’s Official Website (careers.aspris.com) and Email.