Baker McKenzie Jobs 2022 | The Junior Associate – Real Estate Job Opportunity at Baker McKenzie Careers Portal www.bakermckenzie.com | Job Alert For Baker McKenzie Recruitment 2022 | Check UAE Government Jobs Near Me For Freshers | Baker McKenzie Dubai Jobs 2022 | Baker McKenzie Released Notification Circular on Baker McKenzie Careers For Junior Associate – Real Estate Job Vacancy | Get Current Employment Jobs in Dubai, UAE Government.
Baker McKenzie Job Vacancies 2022: Baker McKenzie is One Of The Leading Job Providing Organization in Dubai | Dear Job Seeker, Who Are Waiting For Junior Associate – Real Estate Post in Baker McKenzie Job Vacancies | Now Many Job Opportunities Are Available For Them | If You Are Interested To Work With Baker McKenzie Then You Can Apply For Baker McKenzie Junior Associate – Real Estate Jobs With The Help of Our Website | But Before Applying, One Must Fulfill All The Eligibility Criteria As Mentioned in The Baker McKenzie Notification | The Complete Details of Baker McKenzie UAE Career Notification Are Given Below, So Stay Tuned Till The End of The Page.
Baker McKenzie Jobs 2022 Apply Online For Junior Associate – Real Estate Jobs In Dubai
Baker McKenzie is Hiring For The Junior Associate – Real Estate Post For The Job Seekers | This is The Best Career Opportunity For The Candidates Who Are Searching For Baker McKenzie Jobs Near Me | Candidates Who Are Willing To Work in Baker McKenzie Organization, and Fulfill The Eligibility Criteria/ Experience of Baker McKenzie Jobs |
Those Candidates Should Submit C/V Or Resume on Official Website of Baker McKenzie Jobs | Can Apply For Junior Associate – Real Estate Vacancy Through Online Process | This is Also A Great Employment Opportunity For The Applicants Who Are Looking For Highest Paying Job in Baker McKenzie | Because Baker McKenzie Will Pay Around AED 3771.00 per month For Organization Junior Associate – Real Estate Job Vacancies | Please Read Carefully The Details Mentioned in Baker McKenzie Jobs and Apply Online Application Form.
Brief Information For Baker McKenzie Careers 2022 in Dubai
|Hiring Company||Baker McKenzie Recruitment|
|Job Profile||Junior Associate – Real Estate|
|Salary Package||AED 3771.00 per month|
|Job Location||Jobs In Dubai|
Baker McKenzie Jobs Description For Junior Associate – Real Estate Position
The Real Estate team is an integral part of Baker McKenzie’s Dubai Office and has been involved in some of the regions largest most high profile deals in recent years, including advising ADNOC on the market leading USD 5.5 billion monetization of assets transaction with Apollo Global Management.
The achievements of the Real Estate team have been recognised externally with the Department being awarded “Real Estate Team of the Year in the Middle East” in 2021 at the Middle East Legal Awards and “Real Estate Law Firm of the Year in the UAE” at the Chambers & Partners Middle East Awards 2021.
The Real Estate team works closely and regularly with the Regional and Global Real Estate practices of the Firm which boasts more than 500 real estate professionals around the world. The work of the UAE Real Estate team is varied, of high-value and often international in nature.
Our Real Estate department advises on a wide range of property matters specialising in the areas of:
- High value investment acquisitions;
- Hotels and leisure sector transactions;
- Corporate headquarter leasing;
- Development projects;
- Retail (luxury goods) leases;
- Real estate financings;
- General landlord and tenant matters;
- Real estate input into M&A transactions.
The department acts for a diverse range of high profile clients in the corporate and financial arena and its primary client base comprises multinational corporates, family offices, financial institutions and private equity houses across a wide range of sectors, including hospitality, technology, media, telecoms, energy, mining, oil and gas, chemicals, construction, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology.
The team combines an extremely high level of real estate expertise that focuses on delivering clear, commercial and pragmatic advice. The successful candidate would be working within this supportive and collegiate environment.
We are currently seeking an ambitious and talented Junior Associate, looking for a challenging and rewarding new role. Interested applicants should be able to demonstrate exemplary technical skills and relish the opportunity to join a truly unique and successful global real estate team.
The role will involve:
- Working on large, scale, complex international Real Estate matters
- Advising and supporting leading multi-national corporates with their occupational requirements
- Working closely with the Gulf Real Estate team to assist with transactions across the region
- Working closely with the Dubai office Banking team to support real estate finance transactions
- Working closely with the Dubai office Corporate team in the coordination and implementation of multi-jurisdictional mergers and acquisitions
- Developing relationships with clients, including understanding clients’ businesses, economic drivers, markets, and sectors in order to deliver relevant and commercial advice and contribute to growing the relationship and winning further work.
- Engaging in business development activities, and being active in the promotion of the firm and seeking opportunities for new work.
- Working as part of a team and taking an active role in sharing knowledge and experience.
- Associates are given regular and direct contact with clients, with a culture based on associates being given the level of responsibility that they are ready for, rather than a PQE based method of work allocation.
- Posting to other offices under the firm’s associate transfer programme is also a possibility.
Key Skills and Experience Required
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate all or the majority of the following:
- A qualified lawyer with excellent academics credentials
- Substantial experience of commercial real estate gained within an international or ‘city’ law firm
- Excellent written communication and drafting skills (Arabic language is an added value, but not a necessity)
- Initiative and proactivity
- Strong service orientation – a “client first” culture
- Ability to develop strong relationships with clients
- High work standards
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to adapt style as required
- Ability to work well in both a team and individually
- Common law real estate experience
- Experience of complex real estate transactions
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrates a willingness to learn – the right candidate will want to continue to develop their key competencies and skills
- Strong service orientation, with good client management skills
- Flexible work practices and ability to adapt style as required
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to work within a team
- Open and co-operative attitude with professional outlook
- Respects and enjoys the diversity of cultural, social and academic backgrounds found in the Firm
Why Join Us?
Baker McKenzie is a truly global law firm. Founded in 1949, we advise many of the world’s most dynamic and successful business organisations through our 13,000 people in 77 offices across 47 countries. Yet big does not mean impersonal. We work hard to ensure that everyone knows their role and has the support they need to perform it to the highest standard. Our culture encourages this – how we work, think and behave in a collaborative and fulfilling way.
In the Gulf region Baker McKenzie has been active for more than three decades and our practice now boasts over 100 lawyers based in our seven offices in the Middle East – Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Cairo, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, and Riyadh. As a pioneering firm, we were most notably the first to enter both the Saudi and Egyptian markets.
The firm has built established and substantial presence in the Middle East & Africa region, with all offices working in close collaboration to service clients’ needs on a range of matters, including banking and finance, project finance, Islamic finance, corporate/M&A and dispute resolution. We work closely with key local players — including governmental and regulatory entities, financial institutions, family-owned conglomerates and corporates across all industry sectors — as well with global investors and corporations establishing and consolidating their presence in the region.
The strength of the firm and our culture is evidenced by a number of recent awards, including:
- Being awarded ‘Law Firm of the Year (International)’ at the LexisNexis Middle East Women in Law Awards 2022
- Acritas’ Sharplegal Global Elite Brand Index, 2010- 2020 – ranked 1st
- The Sunday Times’ Best Companies to Work For 2011, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17: currently ranked 66th
- The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers 2018: currently ranked 65th
- Thomson Reuters ranked the Firm No. 1 for cross-border deals for the last 12 years. More than 70% of our deals are cross-border.
- For the 14th consecutive year, the Firm was ranked first for deals with emerging market involvement, by both number of announced and completed deals.
- Law360 ranked the Firm as the leading global law firm in its annual survey.
- Identified as one of the best law firms for women by Working Mother magazine, Law360 and Euromoney.
Have a look at our YouTube channel to find out more about us!
How To Apply For Baker McKenzie Jobs 2022
Interested and Qualified Candidates Select The Recruitment Matching Their Job Profile | Collect and Scan The Required Details in The Application Form | Then Register Online Application Form Through Baker McKenzie Career | Click on The Apply Now Button Below to Register. Thank You !!
Disclaimer: Jobsvacancies4u.com is neither an employer nor a recruitment agency. We display jobs all over the world. Our employees share the job details with the applicant after getting accurate information about the recruitment. Candidates Check Complete Details of Recruitment Click on Apply Now Button, After Click on Button, It Will Direct You to Careers Page of Concerned Provider. Our web portal will not be involved / responsible for any mistake or other stages of recruitment.
Frequently Asked Questions
(i) : Which is The Hiring Organization?
Baker McKenzie Organization is Recruiting, It Is One of The Leading Job Providing Organization in UAE. Which Every Year Indeed Jobs In Dubai.
(ii) : Is Baker McKenzie a Good Company to Work in?
Baker McKenzie Group is a Good Company to Work For | Baker McKenzie Ratings Given By Employees Are Good, and Employees Work As a Group.
(iii) : How Much Does Baker McKenzie Pay For a Junior Associate – Real Estate Position?
Baker McKenzie Pays AED 3771.00 per month For Junior Associate – Real Estate Position.
(iv) : How do I Contact Baker McKenzie?
You Can Contact Through Baker McKenzie’s Official Website (www.bakermckenzie.com) and Email.