Caterpillar Jobs 2022 | The Staff Instructor Job Opportunity at Caterpillar Careers Portal careers.caterpillar.com | Job Alert For Caterpillar Recruitment 2022 | Check UAE Government Jobs Near Me For Freshers | Caterpillar Dubai Jobs 2022 | Caterpillar Released Notification Circular on Caterpillar Careers For Staff Instructor Job Vacancy | Get Current Employment Jobs in Dubai, UAE Government.
Caterpillar Job Vacancies 2022: Caterpillar is One Of The Leading Job Providing Organization in Dubai | Dear Job Seeker, Who Are Waiting For Staff Instructor Post in Caterpillar Job Vacancies | Now Many Job Opportunities Are Available For Them | If You Are Interested To Work With Caterpillar Then You Can Apply For Caterpillar Staff Instructor Jobs With The Help of Our Website | But Before Applying, One Must Fulfill All The Eligibility Criteria As Mentioned in The Caterpillar Notification | The Complete Details of Caterpillar UAE Career Notification Are Given Below, So Stay Tuned Till The End of The Page.
Caterpillar Jobs 2022 Apply Online For Staff Instructor Jobs In Dubai
Caterpillar is Hiring For The Staff Instructor Post For The Job Seekers | This is The Best Career Opportunity For The Candidates Who Are Searching For Caterpillar Jobs Near Me | Candidates Who Are Willing To Work in Caterpillar Organization, and Fulfill The Eligibility Criteria/ Experience of Caterpillar Jobs |
Those Candidates Should Submit C/V Or Resume on Official Website of Caterpillar Jobs | Can Apply For Staff Instructor Vacancy Through Online Process | This is Also A Great Employment Opportunity For The Applicants Who Are Looking For Highest Paying Job in Caterpillar | Because Caterpillar Will Pay Around AED 16000.00 per month For Organization Staff Instructor Job Vacancies | Please Read Carefully The Details Mentioned in Caterpillar Jobs and Apply Online Application Form.
〈 *Bookmark This Page For The Best Jobs and Choose The Job That Matches Your Job Profile in Future*〉
Brief Information For Caterpillar Careers 2022 in Dubai
|Hiring Company||Caterpillar Recruitment|
|Job Profile||Staff Instructor|
|Salary Package||AED 16000.00 per month|
|Job Location||Jobs In Dubai|
Caterpillar Jobs Description For Staff Instructor Position
|LOCATION||DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES|
|CONTRACT TYPE||FULL TIME|
Job Title: Staff Instructor, Dubai
Your Work Shapes the World
When you join Caterpillar, you’re joining a global team who cares not just about the work we do – but also about each other. We are the makers, problem solvers and future world builders who are creating stronger, more sustainable communities. We don’t just talk about progress and innovation here – we make it happen, with our customers, where we work and live. Together, we are building a better world, so we can all enjoy living in it.
Job Summary :
Delivers service-training classes and develops product courses and materials, in English and Russian/Chinese, applicable to meet worldwide service training needs, and to support the Caterpillar dealer network and Caterpillar subsidiary training requirements. Negotiates with affiliated dealers to identify technical training needs.
Job Duties :
- Decision making on type and quantity of training materials and/or instruction needed, training media and the method used to produce the material.
- Specifics on the required graphics, prepares the script, arranges for review by other technical experts, revises as necessary and prepares documents/visuals for final production.
- Develops and writes service training products on two or more machine or engine product lines such as course outlines, technical instruction modules, WEB based training material, and media scripts. Also develops graphic material including digital art, digital photograph and digital video graphics.
- Serves as subject matter expert on two or more product lines for internal and external technical projects.
- Consults with other Caterpillar and dealer instructors on technical and instructional issues and with various business units on the design of diagnostic tools.
- Communicates, coordinates and interacts with Caterpillar dealer, subsidiary and customer training departments to determine new product training material and instructional needs. This activity also includes instructional needs for field schools, classroom, training aid, and equipment.Assists the team leader in developing proposals and budgets for service training projects.
- Serves as project/product leader when a team effort is required for project completion.
- Negotiates with approved suppliers to obtain goods and services required to complete approved projects.
- As a member of the service training project/product team, the incumbent advises and assists in the planning, development, coordination and production of all assigned service-training requirements.
- Assists the service-training consultants with technical and professional development of service training staff.
- Requires travel to other Caterpillar service training centers, dealerships and corporate training centers worldwide to teach specific courses.
- College degree or equivalent experience in progressive training assignments involving classroom instruction, design, development, and delivery of training courses and materials.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Russian/Chinese.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in job-related training/engineering or technical support with extensive knowledge of some major company product lines, company policies and procedures, service data systems, and/or dealer operations.
Relocation package would be provided to the right candidate
Please frequently check the email associated with your application, including the junk/spam folder, as this is the primary correspondence method. If you wish to know the status of your application – please use the candidate log-in on our career website as it will reflect any updates to your status.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – Including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .
How To Apply For Caterpillar Jobs 2022
Interested and Qualified Candidates Select The Recruitment Matching Their Job Profile | Collect and Scan The Required Details in The Application Form | Then Register Online Application Form Through Caterpillar Career | Click on The Apply Now Button Below to Register. Thank You !!
Disclaimer: Jobsvacancies4u.com is neither an employer nor a recruitment agency. We display jobs all over the world. Our employees share the job details with the applicant after getting accurate information about the recruitment. Candidates Check Complete Details of Recruitment Click on Apply Now Button, After Click on Button, It Will Direct You to Careers Page of Concerned Provider. Our web portal will not be involved / responsible for any mistake or other stages of recruitment.
Frequently Asked Questions
(i) : Which is The Hiring Organization?
Caterpillar Organization is Recruiting, It Is One of The Leading Job Providing Organization in UAE. Which Every Year Indeed Jobs In Dubai.
(ii) : Is Caterpillar a Good Company to Work in?
Caterpillar Group is a Good Company to Work For | Caterpillar Ratings Given By Employees Are Good, and Employees Work As a Group.
(iii) : How Much Does Caterpillar Pay For a Staff Instructor Position?
Caterpillar Pays AED 16000.00 per month For Staff Instructor Position.
(iv) : How do I Contact Caterpillar?
You Can Contact Through Caterpillar’s Official Website (careers.caterpillar.com) and Email.