City Seasons Towers Hotels Jobs 2022 | The Crust Hostess Job Opportunity at City Seasons Towers Hotels Careers Portal www.cityseasonshotels.com | Job Alert For City Seasons Towers Hotels Recruitment 2022 | Check UAE Government Jobs Near Me For Freshers | City Seasons Towers Hotels Dubai Jobs 2022 | City Seasons Towers Hotels Released Notification Circular on City Seasons Towers Hotels Careers For Crust Hostess Job Vacancy | Get Current Employment Jobs in Dubai, UAE Government.
City Seasons Towers Hotels Job Vacancies 2022: City Seasons Towers Hotels is One Of The Leading Job Providing Organization in Dubai | Dear Job Seeker, Who Are Waiting For Crust Hostess Post in City Seasons Towers Hotels Job Vacancies | Now Many Job Opportunities Are Available For Them | If You Are Interested To Work With City Seasons Towers Hotels Then You Can Apply For City Seasons Towers Hotels Crust Hostess Jobs With The Help of Our Website | But Before Applying, One Must Fulfill All The Eligibility Criteria As Mentioned in The City Seasons Towers Hotels Notification | The Complete Details of City Seasons Towers Hotels UAE Career Notification Are Given Below, So Stay Tuned Till The End of The Page.
City Seasons Towers Hotels Jobs 2022 Apply Online For Crust Hostess Jobs In Dubai
City Seasons Towers Hotels is Hiring For The Crust Hostess Post For The Job Seekers | This is The Best Career Opportunity For The Candidates Who Are Searching For City Seasons Towers Hotels Jobs Near Me | Candidates Who Are Willing To Work in City Seasons Towers Hotels Organization, and Fulfill The Eligibility Criteria/ Experience of City Seasons Towers Hotels Jobs |
Those Candidates Should Submit C/V Or Resume on Official Website of City Seasons Towers Hotels Jobs | Can Apply For Crust Hostess Vacancy Through Online Process | This is Also A Great Employment Opportunity For The Applicants Who Are Looking For Highest Paying Job in City Seasons Towers Hotels | Because City Seasons Towers Hotels Will Pay Around AED 10200.00 per month For Organization Crust Hostess Job Vacancies | Please Read Carefully The Details Mentioned in City Seasons Towers Hotels Jobs and Apply Online Application Form.
〈 *Bookmark This Page For The Best Jobs and Choose The Job That Matches Your Job Profile in Future*〉
Brief Information For City Seasons Towers Hotels Careers 2022 in Dubai
|Hiring Company||City Seasons Towers Hotels Recruitment|
|Job Profile||Crust Hostess|
|Salary Package||AED 10200.00 per month|
|Job Location||Jobs In Dubai|
City Seasons Towers Hotels Jobs Description For Crust Hostess Position
In a vibrant urban community right on the water, Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island welcomes guests with bright, open spaces, embracing expansive views of the city skyline and the sparkling waves of the Arabian Gulf. On dynamic, upscale Al Maryah Island – Abu Dhabi’s business and lifestyle destination – Four Seasons is located within a 34-storey glass tower, both high-tech and environmentally advanced.
Sophisticated new concepts throughout the Hotel define Four Seasons as Abu Dhabi’s most exciting waterfront location. Blending urban chic and understated luxury, we offer 200 light-filled accommodations, including 38 suites – all with water views. With six creative restaurants and lounges, this is Al Maryah Island’s premier location for stylish entertaining. All venues open to outdoor waterfront terraces and most include private dining rooms. Relaxation awaits in the radiant Dahlia Spa – with separate fitness and treatment facilities for men and women.
Our expansive swimming pool offers a cool social scene with skyline views. With two bright, airy ballrooms that open onto the water, Four Seasons is Abu Dhabi’s most desirable address for meetings, social events and weddings. Every moment is elevated by thoughtful Four Seasons service, anticipating each guest’s unique personal needs – whether the goal is relaxing on vacation or staying efficient for business.
1. The ability to set up the host/hostess stand, review the reservation book and make recommendations as to the set up of the room.
2. Open the restaurant for business at the prescribed time each shift.
3. Inspect the cleanliness of each section of the dining room and the private dining rooms and make necessary improvements as well as check each table prior to opening to ensure its proper set.
4. Pick up the daily menus and insert them properly in their covers.
5. Inspect every menu and list to ensure their condition and appearance.
6. Develop a complete working knowledge of the menus, menu ingredients and what is unavailable for the day.
7. Assign seating taking into account service standards.
8. Know the server stations, their daily assignments, their personal timing patterns and their maximum workload capacity.
9. Maintain a station chart and cover count for the F&B space using the Eat2Eat system.
10. Seat guests promptly at a table pre-set for the number in the party and according to guest preference.
11. Review guest reservation book, and make recommendations as to the set-up of the room, maintain a station chart and cover count for the restaurant while recognizing the maximum workload capacity of each server in order to meet Four Seasons Service standards.
12. Handle guests without reservations or those waiting for others to join them.
13. Handle lost and found items.
14. Check guests’ coats or packages when necessary.
15. Address guests by name whenever possible.
16. Address a guest dissatisfaction immediately and inform the manager of the action taken.
17. The ability to anticipate the needs of guests while scanning the room constantly.
18. Answer telephones according to Four Seasons standards and take guest reservations or provide information regarding the restaurant or any other hotel service.
19. Anticipate the needs of guests, respond accordingly to guest inquiries or problems, and recognize regular guests by name and utilize the guest’s name consistently.
20. Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
21. Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
22. Collect guest’s information (i.e. business cards, special occasion, dates, preferences etc) and log according to policy and procedure.
23. Complete special projects (menu changes, signage, etc) as instructed.
24. Ensure proper table set-up and make minor adjustments as needed.
25. Stock paper/office supplies.
26. The ability to follow proper payroll and uniform procedures.
27. Take an active role in implementing safety procedures and following up within the department.
28. Respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
29. Describe the selection of food & beverage menu items to guests by offering interesting, and vivid descriptions of each item, origin, taste, and preparation methods; communicate guest orders including any special needs or requests to the kitchen; coordinate food timings; check completed kitchen orders with the guest’s original order; transport items to the guest table in a timely manner to ensure proper food quality.
30. Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
31. Assist with food & beverage service throughout hotel, guest rooms, meal periods, special events etc. Assist colleagues within the department to complete other duties (i.e. food running, clearing, cleaning, mise-en-place, polishing equipment etc)
32. Develop a complete working knowledge of the menu items and their ingredients and preparation.
33. Recognize and address potential intoxicated, disruptive or undesirable guests.
34. The ability to carry trays, bus and reset tables with linen, china, glass and silver.
1. To provide a friendly and professional service that always exceeds guests’ expectations.
2. To ensure you read the hotel’s employee handbook and have an understanding of and adhere to the hotel’s rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
3. To undertake other duties and responsibilities which, while outside the normal routine, are within the overall scope of the position.
4. To report for duty punctually wearing professional attire. To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the hotel and department personal appearance standards.
5. To comply with local legislation as required.
6. To maintain good working relationships with your colleagues and all other departments through working by The Golden Rule.
7. To respond to any changes in the division as dictated by the needs of the industry, company or hotel.
8. To be flexible and extend job duties to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the job capability as assigned, including redeployment to alternative departments/areas if required, to meet business demands and guest service needs.
9. Conduct and attend training sessions as outlined.
10. Wear hair restraint/hat, gloves to complete assignment within the kitchen areas.
11. Must be able to obtain any required food handling and/or sanitation certifications required by local or state agencies.
12. Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by the Outlet Manager or Director of Food & Beverage.
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability
How To Apply For City Seasons Towers Hotels Jobs 2022
Interested and Qualified Candidates Select The Recruitment Matching Their Job Profile | Collect and Scan The Required Details in The Application Form | Then Register Online Application Form Through City Seasons Towers Hotels Career | Click on The Apply Now Button Below to Register. Thank You !!
Disclaimer: Jobsvacancies4u.com is neither an employer nor a recruitment agency. We display jobs all over the world. Our employees share the job details with the applicant after getting accurate information about the recruitment. Candidates Check Complete Details of Recruitment Click on Apply Now Button, After Click on Button, It Will Direct You to Careers Page of Concerned Provider. Our web portal will not be involved / responsible for any mistake or other stages of recruitment.
Frequently Asked Questions
(i) : Which is The Hiring Organization?
City Seasons Towers Hotels Organization is Recruiting, It Is One of The Leading Job Providing Organization in UAE. Which Every Year Indeed Jobs In Dubai.
(ii) : Is City Seasons Towers Hotels a Good Company to Work in?
City Seasons Towers Hotels Group is a Good Company to Work For | City Seasons Towers Hotels Ratings Given By Employees Are Good, and Employees Work As a Group.
(iii) : How Much Does City Seasons Towers Hotels Pay For a Crust Hostess Position?
City Seasons Towers Hotels Pays AED 10200.00 per month For Crust Hostess Position.
(iv) : How do I Contact City Seasons Towers Hotels?
You Can Contact Through City Seasons Towers Hotels’s Official Website (www.cityseasonshotels.com) and Email.