IBM Jobs 2022 | The Brand Technical Specialist Job Opportunity at IBM Careers Portal www.ibm.com | Job Alert For IBM Recruitment 2022 | Check UAE Government Jobs Near Me For Freshers | IBM Dubai Jobs 2022 | IBM Released Notification Circular on IBM Careers For Brand Technical Specialist Job Vacancy | Get Current Employment Jobs in Dubai, UAE Government.
IBM Job Vacancies 2022: IBM is One Of The Leading Job Providing Organization in Dubai | Dear Job Seeker, Who Are Waiting For Brand Technical Specialist Post in IBM Job Vacancies | Now Many Job Opportunities Are Available For Them | If You Are Interested To Work With IBM Then You Can Apply For IBM Brand Technical Specialist Jobs With The Help of Our Website | But Before Applying, One Must Fulfill All The Eligibility Criteria As Mentioned in The IBM Notification | The Complete Details of IBM UAE Career Notification Are Given Below, So Stay Tuned Till The End of The Page.
IBM Jobs 2022 Apply Online For Brand Technical Specialist Jobs In Dubai
IBM is Hiring For The Brand Technical Specialist Post For The Job Seekers | This is The Best Career Opportunity For The Candidates Who Are Searching For IBM Jobs Near Me | Candidates Who Are Willing To Work in IBM Organization, and Fulfill The Eligibility Criteria/ Experience of IBM Jobs |
Those Candidates Should Submit C/V Or Resume on Official Website of IBM Jobs | Can Apply For Brand Technical Specialist Vacancy Through Online Process | This is Also A Great Employment Opportunity For The Applicants Who Are Looking For Highest Paying Job in IBM | Because IBM Will Pay Around AED 13447.00 per month For Organization Brand Technical Specialist Job Vacancies | Please Read Carefully The Details Mentioned in IBM Jobs and Apply Online Application Form.
Brief Information For IBM Careers 2022 in Dubai
|Hiring Company||IBM Recruitment|
|Job Profile||Brand Technical Specialist|
|Salary Package||AED 13447.00 per month|
|Job Location||Jobs In Dubai|
IBM Jobs Description For Brand Technical Specialist Position
Brand Technical Specialist: Automation
Required Education:Associate’s Degree/College Diploma
Position Type:Entry Level
Company:(0143) IBM Middle East FZ-LLC
Travel Required:Up to 40% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
IBM is empowering organizations to reinvent themselves and change the way they run their business by applying automation to achieve digital transformation and to scale their business operations to become more flexible and competitive. Incorporating a host of tools, from machine learning, artificial intelligence (AI), intelligent decision management, to robotic process automation (RPA), the integrated IBM Cloud Pak for Automation is designed to improve employee productivity, deliver better end-to-end customer journeys while reducing the burden of governing your content and processes.
The candidate will be a member of the Technical Sales Specialists team leading the technical engagement with clients in their journey to AI and hybrid cloud. Primary focus will be leading our technical solutioning helping clients experience the value from our Cloud Pak for Automation sales efforts by building demonstrations and proof of concepts (POCs) that EXCEED client expectations.
The candidate will also make joint or independent sales calls on clients, IBM sales teams and/or IBM Business Partners identifying and progressing opportunities. Candidates must have a proven background incorporating clients’ business and technical requirements building out a demonstration or POC that instill a WOW factor with clients.
Additionally they provide technical sales support which may include but not limited to: collaborate with IBM sales teams to define, design, and detail the technical aspects and feasibility of proposed solutions, develop and deliver technical education, support critical situations, design solutions; and answer technical questions. When engaged for a specific opportunity or project, they are responsible for the technical accuracy of the proposed solution and ensuring all technical requirements are addressed.
The candidate will also use IBM tooling and products to show, rather than tell clients about how IBM solutions will transform their business. Showing a client IBM’s technology in action provides higher credibility and facilitates effective solution ideation resulting in higher win rates and shorter sales cycles.
Your Role and Responsibilities
With each of the skill areas listed below, the candidate must will be expected to
Install and set up POC environment either on client’s private cloud or on Public Cloud (IBM, Azure, Amazon, Google)
Document Capture (IBM Datacap, Kofax Capture, Amazon Textract, ABBY FlexiCapture, etc.)
- Experience building technical sales demos using a leading capture product, preferably Datacap
- Strong understanding of the capture market
- Experience with regular expressions
- Experience in C#
- Understanding of AI, Machine Learning and Deep Learning concepts preferred
- Experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP)
Business Process Management Solutions (IBM Workflow, PegaSystems, Appian, etc.)
- Java Script,
- Programming models: Process, Content Processing Engine (CPE), Case Manager.
- BAI programming model to build dashboards
- WAS (Workflow Server customization)
- OpenShift (Workflow Server on Containers customization)
Business Process Mining
- High level background in Data Science
- Working with process and task mining programming models
RPA Solutions (WDG Automation, Automation Anywhere, UI Path, Blue Prism, etc.)
- Understanding of APIs
- Troubleshooting skills
- Debugging concepts
- Knowledge of Document Object Model (DOM) structure
Content Services & Records Management (IBM FileNet, Box, Microsoft SharePoint, OpenText Extended ECM or Documentum, Hyland OnBase, Nuxeo Insight, etc.)
- Experience working with an Enterprise Content Management solution and know the standard features included within a modern content management solution
- Ability to articulate the benefits of an Enterprise Content Management solution
- Understand basic architecture concepts and deployment methodologies of a content management solution
- Work with Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- Experience working with networking, SQL databases, file systems, and cloud object storage
- Experience with modern scripting languages
- Working knowledge of directory services and permissions management
- Understanding of cloud security concepts
- Understanding of Information Lifecycle Governance concepts and solutions such as Records Management and eDiscovery
- Experience working with a records management solution and understand the basic concepts such as retention management and disposition
Decision Management Solutions (IBM Operation Decision Management, FICO, PegaSystems, Drools)
- Knowledge of Decision Management components inside IBM Cloud Pak for Automation
- Ability to interpret business requirements and technical specification to business rules
- Working experience with Rule Designer, Decision Server and Decision Center
- Experience authoring action rules, decision table rules, and orchestrating rules flow
- Experience with Java, XML and JSON
Kubernetes/OpenShift Container Platform (OCP)
- K8s/OCP architecture and key components that make up the cluster
- Understand the difference of k8s vs OCP like load balancing and ingress
- Understanding of K8s operator
- OCP CLI
- K8s CLI
- How to trouble shoot deployments
- Storage consideration when deploying on k8s/ocp and public cloud
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Helping to drive strong customer references and use cases
- Identifying customer challenges and working with cross-functional team members, particularly Offering Management and Development to deliver a better customer experience
- Demonstrating evidence of selling capabilities
- Successfully demonstrating proficient, effective use of IBM Sales Processes and Tools
- Continuously acquiring and develop technical and business essential skills through on-going education and self-study
- Building a strong reputation and demonstrated passion and commitment to the client, IBM team members and business partners.
How To Apply For IBM Jobs 2022
Interested and Qualified Candidates Select The Recruitment Matching Their Job Profile | Collect and Scan The Required Details in The Application Form | Then Register Online Application Form Through IBM Career | Click on The Apply Now Button Below to Register. Thank You !!
Disclaimer: Jobsvacancies4u.com is neither an employer nor a recruitment agency. We display jobs all over the world. Our employees share the job details with the applicant after getting accurate information about the recruitment. Candidates Check Complete Details of Recruitment Click on Apply Now Button, After Click on Button, It Will Direct You to Careers Page of Concerned Provider. Our web portal will not be involved / responsible for any mistake or other stages of recruitment.
Frequently Asked Questions
(i) : Which is The Hiring Organization?
IBM Organization is Recruiting, It Is One of The Leading Job Providing Organization in UAE. Which Every Year Indeed Jobs In Dubai.
(ii) : Is IBM a Good Company to Work in?
IBM Group is a Good Company to Work For | IBM Ratings Given By Employees Are Good, and Employees Work As a Group.
(iii) : How Much Does IBM Pay For a Brand Technical Specialist Position?
IBM Pays AED 13447.00 per month For Brand Technical Specialist Position.
(iv) : How do I Contact IBM?
You Can Contact Through IBM’s Official Website (www.ibm.com) and Email.