IWG Jobs 2022 | The Network Development Director – Middle East Job Opportunity at IWG Careers Portal careers.iwgplc.com | Job Alert For IWG Recruitment 2022 | Check UAE Government Jobs Near Me For Freshers | IWG Dubai Jobs 2022 | IWG Released Notification Circular on IWG Careers For Network Development Director – Middle East Job Vacancy | Get Current Employment Jobs in Dubai, UAE Government.
IWG Job Vacancies 2022: IWG is One Of The Leading Job Providing Organization in Dubai | Dear Job Seeker, Who Are Waiting For Network Development Director – Middle East Post in IWG Job Vacancies | Now Many Job Opportunities Are Available For Them | If You Are Interested To Work With IWG Then You Can Apply For IWG Network Development Director – Middle East Jobs With The Help of Our Website | But Before Applying, One Must Fulfill All The Eligibility Criteria As Mentioned in The IWG Notification | The Complete Details of IWG UAE Career Notification Are Given Below, So Stay Tuned Till The End of The Page.
IWG Jobs 2022 Apply Online For Network Development Director – Middle East Jobs In Dubai
IWG is Hiring For The Network Development Director – Middle East Post For The Job Seekers | This is The Best Career Opportunity For The Candidates Who Are Searching For IWG Jobs Near Me | Candidates Who Are Willing To Work in IWG Organization, and Fulfill The Eligibility Criteria/ Experience of IWG Jobs |
Those Candidates Should Submit C/V Or Resume on Official Website of IWG Jobs | Can Apply For Network Development Director – Middle East Vacancy Through Online Process | This is Also A Great Employment Opportunity For The Applicants Who Are Looking For Highest Paying Job in IWG | Because IWG Will Pay Around AED 18000.00 – 29000.00 per month For Organization Network Development Director – Middle East Job Vacancies | Please Read Carefully The Details Mentioned in IWG Jobs and Apply Online Application Form.
Brief Information For IWG Careers 2022 in Dubai
|Hiring Company||IWG Recruitment|
|Job Profile||Network Development Director – Middle East|
|Salary Package||AED 18000.00 – 29000.00 per month|
|Job Location||Jobs In Dubai|
IWG Jobs Description For Network Development Director – Middle East Position
Network Development Director – Middle East
Location: Dubai or Abu Dhabi
About the company
IWG has been at the forefront of the flexible workspace revolution for more than 30 years. We have made it possible for organisations and individuals everywhere to take a new approach to the traditional working day. We have over 3,400 locations across over 110 countries allowing millions of people every day to have a great day at work.
Our customers are start-ups, small and medium-sized enterprises, and large multinationals. With unique business goals, people and aspirations. They want workspaces and communities to match their needs. We provide them with choice through our portfolio of brands, covering serviced offices (Regus, Spaces, Signature, HQ, TOO and No 18), commercial real estate brokerage and managed office solutions.
Join us at www.iwgplc.com
About the job
The Network Development Director (“NDD”) is a pivotal, in-country role, responsible for delivering the network growth of all IWG locations across all our brands (Regus, Spaces, Signature, HQ and Basepoint). The NDD is accountable for communicating the growth in the flexible work market and selling the opportunities of the IWG proposition within their assigned area. The remit includes new location development – identify, analyse and negotiate agreements to open locations in accordance with the company’s strategic and financial growth objectives. This will be done through a variety of deal structures.
Deal volume and type and Capex management.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Network Planning & Reviews
- Contribute to writing the business plan to deliver IWG growth targets.
- Benchmarking existing Business Centre performance and competitor performance
- Planning activities by channel; agents, marketing, events, etc.
- Planning best fit brand / products to target local demographic
- Periodic reviews to track and amend activities to deliver the plan
- Generating and maintaining working relationships with property owners, developers, investors and real estate agents
- Manage search activities
- Position and explain the IWG proposition to agents and prospective landlords/partners in the market
- Site selection/evaluation within the region, working closely with agents and key stakeholders within the business
- Identify landlord or developer opportunities to build strategic initiatives
Sales and Negotiation
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of growth opportunities
- Develop a business case and supporting financial modelling to support each new opportunity
- Lead and manager lease negotiation process including commercial and legal documentation
- Prepare investment committee memorandum with internal stakeholders
- Asset/property management – maintain a log and resolve existing real estate portfolio issues, contract extensions, renewals and re-negotiate where necessary and appropriate
- Support delivery of new sites, managing internal communication of progress at key milestones
Key Skills, Experience & Competencies
- Multi-lingual – Arabic a major advantage
- Well connected within the Real Estate market in the Middle East.
- Strong experience of brokering large franchise/asset deals e.g. Branded Hotels with corporations or High Net Worth individuals.
- Commercial focus – ability to plan and analyse return on property spend
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to persuade, identifying opportunities for new locations
- Comfortable making decisions, evaluating options and considering consequences
- Strong planning and organisational skills, including the ability to prioritize, multi-task, delegate and work effectively with minimal supervision
- Adaptability and flexibility, able to respond quickly to changing demands, processes and updated information
How To Apply For IWG Jobs 2022
Interested and Qualified Candidates Select The Recruitment Matching Their Job Profile | Collect and Scan The Required Details in The Application Form | Then Register Online Application Form Through IWG Career | Click on The Apply Now Button Below to Register. Thank You !!
Disclaimer: Jobsvacancies4u.com is neither an employer nor a recruitment agency. We display jobs all over the world. Our employees share the job details with the applicant after getting accurate information about the recruitment. Candidates Check Complete Details of Recruitment Click on Apply Now Button, After Click on Button, It Will Direct You to Careers Page of Concerned Provider. Our web portal will not be involved / responsible for any mistake or other stages of recruitment.
Frequently Asked Questions
(i) : Which is The Hiring Organization?
IWG Organization is Recruiting, It Is One of The Leading Job Providing Organization in UAE. Which Every Year Indeed Jobs In Dubai.
(ii) : Is IWG a Good Company to Work in?
IWG Group is a Good Company to Work For | IWG Ratings Given By Employees Are Good, and Employees Work As a Group.
(iii) : How Much Does IWG Pay For a Network Development Director – Middle East Position?
IWG Pays AED 18000.00 – 29000.00 per month For Network Development Director – Middle East Position.
(iv) : How do I Contact IWG?
You Can Contact Through IWG’s Official Website (careers.iwgplc.com) and Email.