Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts Jobs 2022 | The IT Manager Job Opportunity at Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts Careers Portal www.jumeirah.com | Job Alert For Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts Recruitment 2022 | Check UAE Government Jobs Near Me For Freshers | Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts Dubai Jobs 2022 | Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts Released Notification Circular on Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts Careers For IT Manager Job Vacancy | Get Current Employment Jobs in Dubai, UAE Government.
Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts Job Vacancies 2022: Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts is One Of The Leading Job Providing Organization in Dubai | Dear Job Seeker, Who Are Waiting For IT Manager Post in Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts Job Vacancies | Now Many Job Opportunities Are Available For Them | If You Are Interested To Work With Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts Then You Can Apply For Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts IT Manager Jobs With The Help of Our Website | But Before Applying, One Must Fulfill All The Eligibility Criteria As Mentioned in The Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts Notification | The Complete Details of Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts UAE Career Notification Are Given Below, So Stay Tuned Till The End of The Page.
Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts Jobs 2022 Apply Online For IT Manager Jobs In Dubai
Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts is Hiring For The IT Manager Post For The Job Seekers | This is The Best Career Opportunity For The Candidates Who Are Searching For Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts Jobs Near Me | Candidates Who Are Willing To Work in Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts Organization, and Fulfill The Eligibility Criteria/ Experience of Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts Jobs |
Those Candidates Should Submit C/V Or Resume on Official Website of Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts Jobs | Can Apply For IT Manager Vacancy Through Online Process | This is Also A Great Employment Opportunity For The Applicants Who Are Looking For Highest Paying Job in Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts | Because Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts Will Pay Around AED 6000.00 per month For Organization IT Manager Job Vacancies | Please Read Carefully The Details Mentioned in Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts Jobs and Apply Online Application Form.
〈 *Bookmark This Page For The Best Jobs and Choose The Job That Matches Your Job Profile in Future*〉
Brief Information For Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts Careers 2022 in Dubai
|Hiring Company||Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts Recruitment|
|Job Profile||IT Manager|
|Salary Package||AED 6000.00 per month|
|Job Location||Jobs In Dubai|
Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts Jobs Description For IT Manager Position
About Jumeirah & the Hotel:
Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise.
Its award-winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience.
Today, Jumeirah operates a world-class portfolio of 23 properties across the Middle East, Europe and Asia and employs over 8,000 colleagues, representing over 106 nationalities.
As Jumeirah continues to expand its global portfolio and scales up its operations to the next level of growth, it remains fully committed to developing and empowering our colleagues to excel in world class environments.
Jumeirah is committed to embedding equality, diversity, and inclusion in all its practices, embracing a culture that celebrates diversity.
Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Dubai’s premier lifestyle destination, is located on Jumeirah Beach Road just 15 km from the city centre and 25 km from Dubai International Airport. The 26-floor hotel has a curved design which represents the shape of a breaking wave and offers pristine private beaches with undisturbed views of the Arabian Gulf.
With 599 sea-facing rooms and suites and 19 private villas, as well as 21 restaurants and bars, extensive conference and banqueting facilities, a private marina, Sinbad’s Kids Club, Talise™ Spa, and direct complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark™ for all guests, the hotel continues to redefine the holiday experience.
An opportunity has arisen for IT Manager at Jumeirah beach Hotel. The main purpose of this role is to manage the implementation of the SBU’s IT plans and operations to effectively enable the SBU’s operations and improve end-user experience whilst striving to improve IT efficiency and operational excellence.
- Manage the implementation of the SBU IT plan, in line with the overarching IT strategy, through SBU-specific service level agreements (SLAs) and internal quality controls, to ensure that all IT efforts are delivered as per the agreed upon budgets, timelines and standards.
- Receive guidelines from the Group IT function and/ or the SBU Director of IT and apply them to implement the group-wide hotel systems, hotel operations and enterprise architecture initiatives within the SBU, to ensure that it benefits from IT investments and innovations.
- Manage the regular assessment and update of the SBU’s IT systems and infrastructures to ensure that they are secure, scalable and have the capacity and reliability to effectively support the SBU’s operations and growth.
- Manage the delivery of day-to-day IT support services to Colleagues, including network connexions, user access control, hardware configuration etc. in accordance with the agreed upon SLAs, to ensure the provision of seamless and efficient IT support.
- Manage the response to all ad-hoc IT queries received from Colleagues and Guests and facilitate the accurate and timely provision of solutions, to ensure the provision of high levels of end-user service and to enable business continuity.
- Manage the investigation of end-user problems escalated by IT Support Colleagues, identify their source, determine possible solutions and implement them to ensure the prompt and effective resolution of problems.
- Oversee all network infrastructure operations, installation, and maintenance, including LAN, WAN, and interconnect points, in order to ensure that they are maintained up-to-date and performant.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the IT department providing guidance, encouraging teamwork, and facilitating related professional work processes to achieve high performance standards and liaise with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of operations.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant Health, Safety and Environment management procedures and controls within a defined area of activity so that Jumeirah Group provides world class and luxurious hospitality services to its guests.
- Recommend improvements to departmental policy, implement approved departmental policies, processes, and procedures, and provide instructions to subordinates and monitor their adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner while delivering a quality service to guests and maintaining standards of excellence.
- Motivate subordinates and contribute to the identification of opportunities for change initiatives, programmes and projects considering best practices, improvement of processes and productivity improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent from an accredited and renowned University.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) or equivalent professional certification.
- Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent from an accredited and renowned University.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT, preferably within the international hospitality industry or a recognized blue-chip organization
- Advanced understanding ICT and IT security standards.
- Good understanding of core hotel operations and of the IT requirements pertaining to global guest information management and loyalty programs.
- Good budgeting and planning skills.
- Outstanding inter-personal skills.
About the Benefits:
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams (AED), the local currency of the UAE. In addition, we offer generous F&B benefits, reduced hotel rates across our properties globally, excellent leave and health care package, flights home, life insurance, incentive programs, and other employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers and any applicant looking for a career with one of the most luxurious brands in the hospitality industry. Married colleagues will enjoy family benefits which includes education assistance.
How To Apply For Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts Jobs 2022
Interested and Qualified Candidates Select The Recruitment Matching Their Job Profile | Collect and Scan The Required Details in The Application Form | Then Register Online Application Form Through Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts Career | Click on The Apply Now Button Below to Register. Thank You !!
Disclaimer: Jobsvacancies4u.com is neither an employer nor a recruitment agency. We display jobs all over the world. Our employees share the job details with the applicant after getting accurate information about the recruitment. Candidates Check Complete Details of Recruitment Click on Apply Now Button, After Click on Button, It Will Direct You to Careers Page of Concerned Provider. Our web portal will not be involved / responsible for any mistake or other stages of recruitment.
Frequently Asked Questions
(i) : Which is The Hiring Organization?
Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts Organization is Recruiting, It Is One of The Leading Job Providing Organization in UAE. Which Every Year Indeed Jobs In Dubai.
(ii) : Is Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts a Good Company to Work in?
Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts Group is a Good Company to Work For | Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts Ratings Given By Employees Are Good, and Employees Work As a Group.
(iii) : How Much Does Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts Pay For a IT Manager Position?
Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts Pays AED 6000.00 per month For IT Manager Position.
(iv) : How do I Contact Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts?
You Can Contact Through Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts’s Official Website (www.jumeirah.com) and Email.