KANTAR Jobs 2022 | The Manager Job Opportunity at KANTAR Careers Portal www.kantar.com | Job Alert For KANTAR Recruitment 2022 | Check UAE Government Jobs Near Me For Freshers | KANTAR Jumeirah Jobs 2022 | KANTAR Released Notification Circular on KANTAR Careers For Manager Job Vacancy | Get Current Employment Jobs in Jumeirah, UAE Government.
KANTAR Job Vacancies 2022: KANTAR is One Of The Leading Job Providing Organization in Jumeirah | Dear Job Seeker, Who Are Waiting For Manager Post in KANTAR Job Vacancies | Now Many Job Opportunities Are Available For Them | If You Are Interested To Work With KANTAR Then You Can Apply For KANTAR Manager Jobs With The Help of Our Website | But Before Applying, One Must Fulfill All The Eligibility Criteria As Mentioned in The KANTAR Notification | The Complete Details of KANTAR UAE Career Notification Are Given Below, So Stay Tuned Till The End of The Page.
KANTAR Jobs 2022 Apply Online For Manager Jobs In Jumeirah
KANTAR is Hiring For The Manager Post For The Job Seekers | This is The Best Career Opportunity For The Candidates Who Are Searching For KANTAR Jobs Near Me | Candidates Who Are Willing To Work in KANTAR Organization, and Fulfill The Eligibility Criteria/ Experience of KANTAR Jobs |
Those Candidates Should Submit C/V Or Resume on Official Website of KANTAR Jobs | Can Apply For Manager Vacancy Through Online Process | This is Also A Great Employment Opportunity For The Applicants Who Are Looking For Highest Paying Job in KANTAR | Because KANTAR Will Pay Around AED 5981.00 per month For Organization Manager Job Vacancies | Please Read Carefully The Details Mentioned in KANTAR Jobs and Apply Online Application Form.
Brief Information For KANTAR Careers 2022 in Jumeirah
|Hiring Company||KANTAR Recruitment|
|Salary Package||AED 5981.00 per month|
|Job Location||Jobs In Jumeirah|
KANTAR Jobs Description For Manager Position
- Take the lead in writing proposals and contributing new ideas, constructively challenge the client brief and offer solutions – write sound and effective proposals independently
- Take the lead on delivering credentials presentations and presenting proposals to clients
- Effectively cost projects and different project components with minimal guidance and while maintaining acceptable financial margins
- Take client briefs independently and understand what information is required from clients for proper project design – demonstrate ability to confidently and competently challenge the client brief and make recommendations to clients
- Independently design complex studies – be able to confidently identify/recommend optimal methodologies and sampling frames to meet client objectives
- Produce effective discussion guides for more complex projects independently (for offline and online projects) – including appropriate questions and techniques in order to meet the research objectives
- Co-ordinate and manage several projects simultaneously from A-Z (small, medium and large)
- Be the key client contact and person responsible on any given project – to liaise effectively with clients/collaborators, keeping them informed of project progress and building relationships
- Draw up schedules for all aspects of each project and ensure that they are issued and agreed by all relevant personnel, notifying people immediately of any changes
- Delegate appropriate tasks to more junior staff and supervise the execution of these tasks. Supervise/take responsibility of all members of the project team
- Be aware of the screening and recruitment process (when delegated to junior staff members)
- Take the lead on moderation of projects – from simple to complex across a variety of methodologies and study objectives/project types
- Analysis & reporting
- Lead de-briefing/brainstorming workshops following fieldwork to fuel the analysis process and help more junior colleagues improve their analysis skills
- Demonstrate real intuitive insight, not superficial reportage, ensuring analysis and interpretation of results fulfils clients’ core objectives
- Be proficient at independently interpreting data and writing insightful reports that make actionable, business-oriented recommendations
- Present findings to clients independently with confidence
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure the proper high-quality integration of qual-quant work
- Understand and be able to explain to others, online qualitative offerings and be well informed of Kantar’s different online platforms
- Gain a deeper understanding of a sector – develop a ‘specialty’/areas of expertise
- Be familiar with ESOMAR standards and protocols
- Undertake training courses as required for further development
- Build a strong working relationships within the team, and with the different operational departments to ensure smooth project execution
- Take an active role in mentoring and training more junior members of staff – through working closely with them, delegating tasks, offering support, brainstorming with them, reviewing written work, etc.
- Take personal and proactive responsibility for own development
- Make a contribution to Kantar’s policy and strategic decisions mainly through participation in meetings and/or workshops (as invited) as well as through volunteering suggestions in day to day work
- Be aware of Kantar’s public profile and to seek opportunities to attend conferences, training, seminars or other external events that would provide attendees with intelligence about the research marketplace and help to build their specialist research knowledge
- Represent Kantar in a professional and ethical manner at all times, always maintaining the integrity of the Kantar brand
- Ensure queries not relevant to the qualitative department are promptly passed to the appropriate contact or department
- Ensure timely and accurate/high quality delivery of deliverables (client emails, proposals, reports, etc.)
- Adhere the internal quality control processes & procedures
Dubai, Jumeirah Lakes TowersUnited Arab Emirates
How To Apply For KANTAR Jobs 2022
Interested and Qualified Candidates Select The Recruitment Matching Their Job Profile | Collect and Scan The Required Details in The Application Form | Then Register Online Application Form Through KANTAR Career | Click on The Apply Now Button Below to Register. Thank You !!
Disclaimer: Jobsvacancies4u.com is neither an employer nor a recruitment agency. We display jobs all over the world. Our employees share the job details with the applicant after getting accurate information about the recruitment. Candidates Check Complete Details of Recruitment Click on Apply Now Button, After Click on Button, It Will Direct You to Careers Page of Concerned Provider. Our web portal will not be involved / responsible for any mistake or other stages of recruitment.
Frequently Asked Questions
(i) : Which is The Hiring Organization?
KANTAR Organization is Recruiting, It Is One of The Leading Job Providing Organization in UAE. Which Every Year Indeed Jobs In Jumeirah.
(ii) : Is KANTAR a Good Company to Work in?
KANTAR Group is a Good Company to Work For | KANTAR Ratings Given By Employees Are Good, and Employees Work As a Group.
(iii) : How Much Does KANTAR Pay For a Manager Position?
KANTAR Pays AED 5981.00 per month For Manager Position.
(iv) : How do I Contact KANTAR?
You Can Contact Through KANTAR’s Official Website (www.kantar.com) and Email.