Majid Al Futtaim Jobs 2022 | The Marketing Executive Job Opportunity at Majid Al Futtaim Careers Portal www.majidalfuttaim.com | Job Alert For Majid Al Futtaim Recruitment 2022 | Check UAE Government Jobs Near Me For Freshers | Majid Al Futtaim Dubai Jobs 2022 | Majid Al Futtaim Released Notification Circular on Majid Al Futtaim Careers For Marketing Executive Job Vacancy | Get Current Employment Jobs in Dubai, UAE Government.
Majid Al Futtaim Job Vacancies 2022: Majid Al Futtaim is One Of The Leading Job Providing Organization in Dubai | Dear Job Seeker, Who Are Waiting For Marketing Executive Post in Majid Al Futtaim Job Vacancies | Now Many Job Opportunities Are Available For Them | If You Are Interested To Work With Majid Al Futtaim Then You Can Apply For Majid Al Futtaim Marketing Executive Jobs With The Help of Our Website | But Before Applying, One Must Fulfill All The Eligibility Criteria As Mentioned in The Majid Al Futtaim Notification | The Complete Details of Majid Al Futtaim UAE Career Notification Are Given Below, So Stay Tuned Till The End of The Page.
Majid Al Futtaim Jobs 2022 Apply Online For Marketing Executive Jobs In Dubai
Majid Al Futtaim is Hiring For The Marketing Executive Post For The Job Seekers | This is The Best Career Opportunity For The Candidates Who Are Searching For Majid Al Futtaim Jobs Near Me | Candidates Who Are Willing To Work in Majid Al Futtaim Organization, and Fulfill The Eligibility Criteria/ Experience of Majid Al Futtaim Jobs |
Those Candidates Should Submit C/V Or Resume on Official Website of Majid Al Futtaim Jobs | Can Apply For Marketing Executive Vacancy Through Online Process | This is Also A Great Employment Opportunity For The Applicants Who Are Looking For Highest Paying Job in Majid Al Futtaim | Because Majid Al Futtaim Will Pay Around AED 16,600.00 per month For Organization Marketing Executive Job Vacancies | Please Read Carefully The Details Mentioned in Majid Al Futtaim Jobs and Apply Online Application Form.
〈 *Bookmark This Page For The Best Jobs and Choose The Job That Matches Your Job Profile in Future*〉
Brief Information For Majid Al Futtaim Careers 2022 in Dubai
|Hiring Company||Majid Al Futtaim Recruitment|
|Job Profile||Marketing Executive|
|Salary Package||AED 16,600.00 per month|
|Job Location||Jobs In Dubai|
Majid Al Futtaim Jobs Description For Marketing Executive Position
Location: Dubai, AE
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Role Purpose Summary:
The Associate Manager, Marketing (AMM) is responsible for supporting the Manager, Marketing (MM) with the delivery the project marketing strategy, annual project marketing plans and activities to achieve the project marketing objectives for the mixed-use community across multiple asset classes including place/destination, residential, office and urban retail. This covers the complete real estate cycle from development marketing through to the ongoing operational marketing for the community.
The AMM is be responsible (under supervision of the MM) for developing and managing the go-to-market marketing strategies, brand and marketing concept development, execution and budget management for phases.
Key objectives / responsibilities include to;
- Underpin the project whole-of-life strategic marketing and annual marketing plans by developing phase/asset launch marketing strategies, marketing campaign concepts and to achieve project objectives.
- Work with development, sales and leasing teams to determine product offer/mix.
- Manage all 360-marketing campaign execution across the full media mix.
Support the project marketing team in launches with collateral and campaign execution.
- Manage executing all events and logistics.
- Manage all customer experience centre updates with key stakeholders.
- Working with Interior Design, manage and execute any display suite requirements.
- Contribute to the development of marketing content aligned to the whole of life and annual plans.
- Monitor / track marketing effectiveness and return on investment analysis (ROI).
- Liaise with suppliers and consultants on day-to-day marketing activities to support the plan.
- Budget management for specific phases, assets and campaigns.
- Complete accountability for quality assurance and control for all project marketing and communications.
Deliver the agreed annual assigned marketing plan and annual marketing campaign / activities to achieve the agreed project marketing objectives and KPIs. Support project objectives across several asset classes including residential, commercial office and urban retail.
Manage all execution for agreed marketing activities as directed by the project marketing team including collateral, website updates, digital campaigns, social media, events logistics, sponsorships, signage, print media, public relation, external and internal communications, photography, project presentation audits (site presentation, experience centres, displays), customer relations (asset management) customer communications pieces, marketing content development and broker / agency packs aligned to project and MAF Communities Style Guide.
Support project marketing plans and ensure project alignment to all Majid Al Futtaim Communities and Holding (Corporate) Guidelines and protocols.
Role Details – Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Marketing Strategy and Plan: Support the MM with development of the project marketing strategy with appropriate marketing initiatives and idea generation for consideration.
- CBU Strategic Alignment: Understand the Communities central marketing strategy to contribute ideas for seamless project and central marketing initiatives integration.
- Customer Intelligence: Collect, collate and share data from various sources to better understand customer insights. E.g. Manage any feedback surveys, customer data collection and data entry when enquired.
- Research: Undertake any required market research to inform go to market strategies and product mix.
- Phase / Asset Marketing Launches, Campaigns and Promotional Strategies: Work with the sales, leasing and development teams, develop go to market launch strategies for specific phases / assets to support the annual plan.
- Product Strategies: Work closely with sales, leasing and development teams to determine the optimal products for launch across urban retail, residential and commercial office asset classes.
- Branding Strategy: Co-develop and manage phase branding, positioning, key messages and subsequent guidelines in line with CBU agreed branding strategy.
- Competitor Tracking: Collect, collate and share competitor data, products information with project team.
Financial, Administration and Reporting
- Compliance: Support the MM with ensuring compliance to MAF Corporate (Holdings) and MAF Communities Marketing Guidelines when proofing and checking documents.
- Budget Management; Manage phase/asset marketing budgets along with annual forecasting of spend. Manage budgets annually.
- Marketing Campaign Effectiveness: Conducting analysis of lead and sale enquiry sources to highlight optimal media and overall effectiveness.
- Customer Experience: Manage customer experience audits (Including presentation for Site, Experience Centre and any Display Homes / Suites).
Reports: Support the MM to deliver accurate reports including Monthly CBU Marketing Dashboards, Monthly Budgets, Launch Plans, Presentations, CBU work-in-progress, Activities Calendars in a timely manner following all templates.
- Administration: Ensure project marketing team comply with all administration requirements.
- Consultants: In collaboration with the MM, identify, contract and manage all consultants (Research, Creative, PR, Digital, Promotions, Events) via briefing plans, jobs, campaigns, activities and events.
- Procurement and RFP’s: Understand the procurement process and assist in the management of tax invoices or related invoices and budgets. Compliance to Majid Al Futtaim procurement policies.
People and Stakeholder Management
- Project Team Relations: Establish a good working relationship with project head, sales, customer relations (asset management) and development teams.
- Stakeholder Relations: Establish good working relationships MAF Communities Marketing, Joint Ventures partners and local businesses, community groups and other stakeholders.
- Marketing Team Relations: Establish a good working relationship with the wider Majid AL Futtaim marketing community to achieve common objectives.
- Brief Development and Approvals: Development of marketing briefs to support the marketing plan ensuring alignment of relevant project-team stakeholders.
Project / Corporate Branding: Develop phase/asset brands and associated campaign creative development.
- Media Plans: Develop with the media agency the ideal media plan for joint-approval with the MM.
- Marketing Campaign Concepts: Generation of new campaign concepts for new phase launches for collateral and 360 marketing campaigns for team approval.
- Various 360 Marketing Campaigns; Execute mass-media marketing campaigns for various initiatives such as existing stock, new launches, awareness campaigns including;
- Digital Marketing execution
- Edm and Campaign management execution
- Multi-media promotions management
- On and offsite billboard signage
- Content marketing development
- Quality Control & Assurance: Complete accountability for quality assurance and control for all project marketing and communications.
- Renders & Animation: Work and support development teams to guide them in generating new renders and animations aligned to project positioning.
- Photography: Oversee any lifestyle and product (i.e. Residential Villas, Townhouses, Urban Retail etc.) photography shoots aligned to project positioning. Incudes art direction.
- Brochures and Collateral: Prepare and procure new high quality marketing brochures for the project and its associated products. Verifying layout, content, copy, proof-reading, feedback to all parties involved and delivery of final printed or online material.
- Floorplans: Manage print of all floorplans, floorplates and masterplan site plans.
- Experience Centre and Displays: Execute presentation audits for customer experience centres and residential / office displays. Ensure displays are well presented and ready for customers.
- Launch Events and Exhibitions: Devise and execute customer and agent-facing events and activations (Sales events, leasing events, community) including venue selection, location, food tasting, rehearsal, invitees list, invitation cards, gifts and giveaways. Oversee logistics during exhibitions, liaising with organizers, supervising stand installation, branding and setup.
- Broker Packages and Sales Support: Develop any marketing requirement including broker events and packs.
- Website & Digital Platforms: Ensure all digital platforms are conveying current and compelling product / asset content.
- Promotional material: Execute and manage quality control, selection, and roll-out of all related material.
Definition of Success
- Success in the role will be determined by below key success factors;Successfully supporting the project marketing team to and project marketing strategy with key project KPIs such as Project Marketing Strategy and Annual Plans development, Brand Awareness, Brand Engagement measures, Net Promoter Score (NPS), Project Customer Experience Measures, Enquiry and Launch milestone delivery. Support to deliver sales and leasing targets (when applicable).
- Successfully delivering on annual project and phase / launch marketing plans and campaigns to support the annual marketing plan (to meet sales and leasing targets).
- Ensuring all the agreed marketing initiatives are executed with the correct stakeholder buy-in, to the agreed quality standard without error, on budget and on time.
- Annual 360-degree feedback surveys by peers, reports and manager assessing both functional/technical abilities and behaviours.
The candidate should demonstrate clear functional and technical competencies in;
- Destination/project and real-estate marketing strategy development.
- Understanding of the 7 P’s of marketing (Product, Placement, Price, Promotion.
- People, Processes & Physical Evidence).
- People and stakeholder management skills.
- Demonstrated marketing plan execution.
- Team culture development.
- Arabic and English speaking / written
Reporting, administration and budget management.
- Creative and solutions driven.
- Strong Communication reporting skills.
- Good business acumen and strong budgeting skills.
- Good understanding of production techniques.
- Understanding of Agency practices
- Brief Setting and Agency Management
- Standard Office Software Capabilities
Personal Characteristics and Required Background:
- Engaging and a good team player
- Creative and innovative thinking (solutions driven)
- Strong Communication skills
- Innovation driven (High performing)
- 9+ years marketing experience. Of which, 5+ years’ experience in Property/Real
- Estate Industry
- Middle East experience (preferred)
- Minimum experience in 2 asset areas including either residential, office
- commercial or retail is preferred
- University Degree Graduate (Marketing or related field)
How To Apply For Majid Al Futtaim Jobs 2022
Interested and Qualified Candidates Select The Recruitment Matching Their Job Profile | Collect and Scan The Required Details in The Application Form | Then Register Online Application Form Through Majid Al Futtaim Career | Click on The Apply Now Button Below to Register. Thank You !!
Disclaimer: Jobsvacancies4u.com is neither an employer nor a recruitment agency. We display jobs all over the world. Our employees share the job details with the applicant after getting accurate information about the recruitment. Candidates Check Complete Details of Recruitment Click on Apply Now Button, After Click on Button, It Will Direct You to Careers Page of Concerned Provider. Our web portal will not be involved / responsible for any mistake or other stages of recruitment.
Frequently Asked Questions
(i) : Which is The Hiring Organization?
Majid Al Futtaim Organization is Recruiting, It Is One of The Leading Job Providing Organization in UAE. Which Every Year Indeed Jobs In Dubai.
(ii) : Is Majid Al Futtaim a Good Company to Work in?
Majid Al Futtaim Group is a Good Company to Work For | Majid Al Futtaim Ratings Given By Employees Are Good, and Employees Work As a Group.
(iii) : How Much Does Majid Al Futtaim Pay For a Marketing Executive Position?
Majid Al Futtaim Pays AED 16,600.00 per month For Marketing Executive Position.
(iv) : How do I Contact Majid Al Futtaim?
You Can Contact Through Majid Al Futtaim’s Official Website (www.majidalfuttaim.com) and Email.