NMC Royal Hospital DIP Jobs 2022 | The Marketing Executive Job Opportunity at NMC Royal Hospital DIP Careers Portal www.nmc.ae | Job Alert For NMC Royal Hospital DIP Recruitment 2022 | Check UAE Government Jobs Near Me For Freshers | NMC Royal Hospital DIP United Arab Emirates Jobs 2022 | NMC Royal Hospital DIP Released Notification Circular on NMC Royal Hospital DIP Careers For Marketing Executive Job Vacancy | Get Current Employment Jobs in United Arab Emirates, UAE Government.
NMC Royal Hospital DIP Job Vacancies 2022: NMC Royal Hospital DIP is One Of The Leading Job Providing Organization in United Arab Emirates | Dear Job Seeker, Who Are Waiting For Marketing Executive Post in NMC Royal Hospital DIP Job Vacancies | Now Many Job Opportunities Are Available For Them | If You Are Interested To Work With NMC Royal Hospital DIP Then You Can Apply For NMC Royal Hospital DIP Marketing Executive Jobs With The Help of Our Website | But Before Applying, One Must Fulfill All The Eligibility Criteria As Mentioned in The NMC Royal Hospital DIP Notification | The Complete Details of NMC Royal Hospital DIP UAE Career Notification Are Given Below, So Stay Tuned Till The End of The Page.
NMC Royal Hospital DIP Jobs 2022 Apply Online For Marketing Executive Jobs In United Arab Emirates
NMC Royal Hospital DIP is Hiring For The Marketing Executive Post For The Job Seekers | This is The Best Career Opportunity For The Candidates Who Are Searching For NMC Royal Hospital DIP Jobs Near Me | Candidates Who Are Willing To Work in NMC Royal Hospital DIP Organization, and Fulfill The Eligibility Criteria/ Experience of NMC Royal Hospital DIP Jobs |
Those Candidates Should Submit C/V Or Resume on Official Website of NMC Royal Hospital DIP Jobs | Can Apply For Marketing Executive Vacancy Through Online Process | This is Also A Great Employment Opportunity For The Applicants Who Are Looking For Highest Paying Job in NMC Royal Hospital DIP | Because NMC Royal Hospital DIP Will Pay Around AED 8000.00 per month For Organization Marketing Executive Job Vacancies | Please Read Carefully The Details Mentioned in NMC Royal Hospital DIP Jobs and Apply Online Application Form.
Brief Information For NMC Royal Hospital DIP Careers 2022 in United Arab Emirates
|Hiring Company||NMC Royal Hospital DIP Recruitment|
|Job Profile||Marketing Executive|
|Salary Package||AED 8000.00 per month|
|Job Location||Jobs In United Arab Emirates|
NMC Royal Hospital DIP Jobs Description For Marketing Executive Position
Responds to select medical and traumatic emergencies; along with responding to select hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes to provide inter-facility transfers.
Provides emergency medical care at the scene, en route to the hospital and during transportation from facility-to-facility and emergency medical care as appropriate to the practice of the registered paramedic. Delivers the patient to the nearest most appropriate medical facility. Adheres to Company, local, regional, and state guidelines regarding patient care.
Performs indicated Advanced Life Support (ALS) procedures as per the appropriate Regional Protocols under the direction and supervision of the Medical Control Physician, through standing orders, radio, or telephone communications.
Performs so other duties related to emergency and non-emergency medical care and development of the emergency medical system.
Currently registered as an EMT/Marketing Executive
High degree of personal integrity and responsibility.
Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision, using good judgment and common sense with a thorough understanding of the principles of emergency medical care at the paramedic level.
Ability to work efficiently and interact in a constructive and professional manner with other employees, a partner, public safety personnel, medical staff, and other emergency medical service members.
Ability to interact effectively and professionally with patients, customers, clients, family members, bystanders, and the general public
Demonstrates a level of skill and ability consistent with the provision of high quality patient care.
The ability to perform effectively as team leader in patient care situations.
The ability to perform effectively in carrying out public relations and community education functions and the ability to deal effectively with members of the medical community and general public
The ability to lift and maneuver 150 pounds with assistance and without difficulty.
The ability to walk up and down stairs without difficulty and the ability to lift and carry 150 pounds up and down two flights of stairs with assistance and without difficulty.
The ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.
The ability to walk a distance of one quarter of a mile without difficulty and without affecting the immediate performance of job-related duties.
Required Current Certifications:
CPR – Basic Life Support (BLS) by the American Heart Association (AHA) or the American Red Cross.
Current certification as an Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ALS) Provider by the AHA.
Valid Marketing Executive credentialing -DCAS
– Demonstrates and ensures knowledge, understanding and compliance of Ambulance policies and procedures.
– Ensures that the vehicle and equipment is ready for use at the beginning of the shift and after every call. This includes: appropriate cleaning and disinfecting of the interior and exterior of the vehicle; appropriate cleaning and disinfecting of equipment; inspecting; restocking, and completing daily checklists of the vehicle and equipment; and performing routine maintenance.
– Performs daily inspections of their base and/or station for cleanliness. Then performs the appropriate housekeeping duties to ensure their living quarters are clean, free from clutter and sanitary at all times.
– Responds to emergencies and non-emergencies using appropriate care and caution in accordance with DCAS law, EMS regulations, hospital policy, and the principles of safe emergency vehicle operation..
– Renders emergency and non-emergency medical care in accordance with the rules, regulations, protocols, policies, and procedures. Appropriately and safely delivers the patient to the nearest most appropriate medical facility.
– Acts at all times in the best interests of high quality patient care, in the best interest of the patient, and in such a manner to reflect credibly and the professional reputation of the EMT/Marketing Executive.
– Acts at all times with his/her personal safety in mind, as well as the safety of, the patient, other EMS personnel, bystanders.
– Accompanies ALS and BLS patients to their destination, continuing to provide appropriate care and patient advocacy until the responsibility for the patient has been transferred to an appropriate medical professional and a report has been given.
– Completes all appropriate documentation and record keeping for every assignment.
– Obtains complete billing information for all clients transported.
– Adheres to Universal Precautions when dealing with patient contacts. Is familiar with and practices the Infection Control policies and procedures
– When necessary and appropriate, acts as a team leader in dealing with emergency and non-emergency situations, directing and supervising other members of the emergency medical care team.
– Performs duties related to the continuing improvement and development of Patriot Ambulance, Inc. and the local EMS system.
– Accepts responsibility for recertification as an EMT/Marketing Executive by DPH/OEMS. Completes appropriate continuing education courses in a timely fashion along with biannual recertification in BLS Healthcare Provider – CPR and biannual recertification in ALS.
– Reports to assigned shifts in proper uniform and on time unless the proper notification has been made. Remains on-duty and in proper uniform until properly relieved.
– Co-signs all patient care forms for completeness.
– Acts as an EMT and/or Completes all documentation/evaluation
– Performs other duties as directed by management.
– At all times sets an example of professionalism and leadership for others to follow. Places patient care excellence and safety above all else.
How To Apply For NMC Royal Hospital DIP Jobs 2022
Interested and Qualified Candidates Select The Recruitment Matching Their Job Profile | Collect and Scan The Required Details in The Application Form | Then Register Online Application Form Through NMC Royal Hospital DIP Career | Click on The Apply Now Button Below to Register. Thank You !!
Disclaimer: Jobsvacancies4u.com is neither an employer nor a recruitment agency. We display jobs all over the world. Our employees share the job details with the applicant after getting accurate information about the recruitment. Candidates Check Complete Details of Recruitment Click on Apply Now Button, After Click on Button, It Will Direct You to Careers Page of Concerned Provider. Our web portal will not be involved / responsible for any mistake or other stages of recruitment.
Frequently Asked Questions
(i) : Which is The Hiring Organization?
NMC Royal Hospital DIP Organization is Recruiting, It Is One of The Leading Job Providing Organization in UAE. Which Every Year Indeed Jobs In United Arab Emirates.
(ii) : Is NMC Royal Hospital DIP a Good Company to Work in?
NMC Royal Hospital DIP Group is a Good Company to Work For | NMC Royal Hospital DIP Ratings Given By Employees Are Good, and Employees Work As a Group.
(iii) : How Much Does NMC Royal Hospital DIP Pay For a Marketing Executive Position?
NMC Royal Hospital DIP Pays AED 8000.00 per month For Marketing Executive Position.
(iv) : How do I Contact NMC Royal Hospital DIP?
You Can Contact Through NMC Royal Hospital DIP’s Official Website (www.nmc.ae) and Email.