Pinkerton Jobs 2022 | The Account Manager Job Opportunity at Pinkerton Careers Portal www.pinkerton.com | Job Alert For Pinkerton Recruitment 2022 | Check UAE Government Jobs Near Me For Freshers | Pinkerton Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022 | Pinkerton Released Notification Circular on Pinkerton Careers For Account Manager Job Vacancy | Get Current Employment Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE Government.
Pinkerton Job Vacancies 2022: Pinkerton is One Of The Leading Job Providing Organization in Abu Dhabi | Dear Job Seeker, Who Are Waiting For Account Manager Post in Pinkerton Job Vacancies | Now Many Job Opportunities Are Available For Them | If You Are Interested To Work With Pinkerton Then You Can Apply For Pinkerton Account Manager Jobs With The Help of Our Website | But Before Applying, One Must Fulfill All The Eligibility Criteria As Mentioned in The Pinkerton Notification | The Complete Details of Pinkerton UAE Career Notification Are Given Below, So Stay Tuned Till The End of The Page.
Pinkerton Jobs 2022 Apply Online For Account Manager Jobs In Abu Dhabi
Pinkerton is Hiring For The Account Manager Post For The Job Seekers | This is The Best Career Opportunity For The Candidates Who Are Searching For Pinkerton Jobs Near Me | Candidates Who Are Willing To Work in Pinkerton Organization, and Fulfill The Eligibility Criteria/ Experience of Pinkerton Jobs |
Those Candidates Should Submit C/V Or Resume on Official Website of Pinkerton Jobs | Can Apply For Account Manager Vacancy Through Online Process | This is Also A Great Employment Opportunity For The Applicants Who Are Looking For Highest Paying Job in Pinkerton | Because Pinkerton Will Pay Around AED 5000.00 per month For Organization Account Manager Job Vacancies | Please Read Carefully The Details Mentioned in Pinkerton Jobs and Apply Online Application Form.
Brief Information For Pinkerton Careers 2022 in Abu Dhabi
|Hiring Company||Pinkerton Recruitment|
|Job Profile||Account Manager|
|Salary Package||AED 5000.00 per month|
|Job Location||Jobs In Abu Dhabi|
Pinkerton Jobs Description For Account Manager Position
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Account Manager coordinates the service delivery functions for an assigned client (Nuclear Installation Build) with on-going client relationship management, financial management, business acumen, operational excellence, employee guidance, and administrative oversight.
- Represent Pinkerton’s core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Serve as the point of contact for assigned clients and on-going client relationship management.
- Ensure all services are conducted in a timely and professional manner and aligned with Pinkerton’s Service Delivery Standards;
- . Assist Director or other region team member with on-going client service needs.
- Address client questions and/or concerns quickly and effectively.
- Communicate employee performance concerns and/or project status updates to all interested parties.
- Manage account performance and KPIs;
- Regularly review evolving client needs and industry trends to improve future results.
- P&L management.
- Manage account dynamics including scenario planning and practice.
- Oversee embedded personnel that are delivering direct services to the client.
- Coordinate with the service delivery functions of Pinkerton, various assignments, as requested by the client.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with the client and other Pinkerton management.
- Assist with general account functions.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor’s degree preferred with at least three years of risk management services, security operations, and/or business management experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company. Previous Military or Nuclear sector experience a major plus.
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
- Solid project management skills.
- Able to multi-task and organize workload for effective implementation.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent sitting, standing, and/or walking.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
How To Apply For Pinkerton Jobs 2022
Interested and Qualified Candidates Select The Recruitment Matching Their Job Profile | Collect and Scan The Required Details in The Application Form | Then Register Online Application Form Through Pinkerton Career | Click on The Apply Now Button Below to Register. Thank You !!
Disclaimer: Jobsvacancies4u.com is neither an employer nor a recruitment agency. We display jobs all over the world. Our employees share the job details with the applicant after getting accurate information about the recruitment. Candidates Check Complete Details of Recruitment Click on Apply Now Button, After Click on Button, It Will Direct You to Careers Page of Concerned Provider. Our web portal will not be involved / responsible for any mistake or other stages of recruitment.
Frequently Asked Questions
(i) : Which is The Hiring Organization?
Pinkerton Organization is Recruiting, It Is One of The Leading Job Providing Organization in UAE. Which Every Year Indeed Jobs In Abu Dhabi.
(ii) : Is Pinkerton a Good Company to Work in?
Pinkerton Group is a Good Company to Work For | Pinkerton Ratings Given By Employees Are Good, and Employees Work As a Group.
(iii) : How Much Does Pinkerton Pay For a Account Manager Position?
Pinkerton Pays AED 5000.00 per month For Account Manager Position.
(iv) : How do I Contact Pinkerton?
You Can Contact Through Pinkerton’s Official Website (www.pinkerton.com) and Email.