Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2022 | The HRBP, Projects Job Opportunity at Standard Chartered Bank Careers Portal www.sc.com | Job Alert For Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2022 | Check UAE Government Jobs Near Me For Freshers | Standard Chartered Bank United Arab Emirates Jobs 2022 | Standard Chartered Bank Released Notification Circular on Standard Chartered Bank Careers For HRBP, Projects Job Vacancy | Get Current Employment Jobs in United Arab Emirates, UAE Government.
Standard Chartered Bank Job Vacancies 2022: Standard Chartered Bank is One Of The Leading Job Providing Organization in United Arab Emirates | Dear Job Seeker, Who Are Waiting For HRBP, Projects Post in Standard Chartered Bank Job Vacancies | Now Many Job Opportunities Are Available For Them | If You Are Interested To Work With Standard Chartered Bank Then You Can Apply For Standard Chartered Bank HRBP, Projects Jobs With The Help of Our Website | But Before Applying, One Must Fulfill All The Eligibility Criteria As Mentioned in The Standard Chartered Bank Notification | The Complete Details of Standard Chartered Bank UAE Career Notification Are Given Below, So Stay Tuned Till The End of The Page.
Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2022 Apply Online For HRBP, Projects Jobs In United Arab Emirates
Standard Chartered Bank is Hiring For The HRBP, Projects Post For The Job Seekers | This is The Best Career Opportunity For The Candidates Who Are Searching For Standard Chartered Bank Jobs Near Me | Candidates Who Are Willing To Work in Standard Chartered Bank Organization, and Fulfill The Eligibility Criteria/ Experience of Standard Chartered Bank Jobs |
Those Candidates Should Submit C/V Or Resume on Official Website of Standard Chartered Bank Jobs | Can Apply For HRBP, Projects Vacancy Through Online Process | This is Also A Great Employment Opportunity For The Applicants Who Are Looking For Highest Paying Job in Standard Chartered Bank | Because Standard Chartered Bank Will Pay Around AED 6022.00 per month For Organization HRBP, Projects Job Vacancies | Please Read Carefully The Details Mentioned in Standard Chartered Bank Jobs and Apply Online Application Form.
Brief Information For Standard Chartered Bank Careers 2022 in United Arab Emirates
|Hiring Company||Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment|
|Job Profile||HRBP, Projects|
|Salary Package||AED 6022.00 per month|
|Job Location||Jobs In United Arab Emirates|
Standard Chartered Bank Jobs Description For HRBP, Projects Position
We’re an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you’re looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can’t wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you’ll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies – everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
Recruitment assessments – some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you’ve applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
- Primary Location – Singapore
- Secondary Location – India/United Arab Emirates/United Kingdom
- Provide strategic guidance and partnership to business leaders, enabling delivery of the Pillars Project and CC People Plan
- Lead transformation workstreams including organisational design / capability / learning and development workstreams
- Develop and project plan workstreams to ensure strategy and workstreams are delivered as per agreement with the business.
- Provide technical HR advice in relation to project workstreams including organisation design., HR change management, cultural change, learning and development, performance management and talent management
- Effectively partner with, challenge and influence business leaders to deliver the right outcomes on project deliverables
- Be a disruptor, driving culture change and delivering global and/or local change initiatives in.
- Lead Regional / Country business and HRBP engagement for Project workstreams
- Provide advice on country-specific implications of OD activity and conduct reviews on key OD aspects to optimise the shape of the workforce
- Plan to effectively manage and engage stakeholder groups to effectively roll out workstreams engaging CCMT, HRBP communities and wider HR management Groups
- Engage with HR COE and Future Ready Workforce team in order to effectively deliver the work streams
People and Talent
- Take ownership of talent workstreams and activities identified for the relevant project workstream
- Contribute to the CC Talent Agenda and be a Champion for the process and talent within the business and HR team
- Identify and Engage HR and CC Business Talent
- Drive and Deliver on the CC D&I Strategy
- Proactive identification of risks and concerns, including escalation to all relevant stakeholders.
- Understand and help manage the people-related risk profile, including operational and reputational risk, to Group Standards.
- Provide oversight of complex employee relations issues involving senior people, significant litigation, and high profile or broad business issues.
- Embed the Group’s values and code of conduct, as it relates to the role remit, to ensure that adherence with the highest standards of ethics, and compliance with relevant policies, processes and regulations form part of the culture
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the countries to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Business Development
- CCIB HR
- Business Leaders in Client Coverage
- HR CoE Teams.
- ER Specialists.
- HR Delivery Specialists.
- Embed Here for good and the Group’s brand and values within the role’s remit.
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures.
- Academic or Professional Education/Qualifications: Degree or Professional Qualification.
- License and Certifications/accreditations: Desirable – Professional certifications in HR.
- Professional Memberships: Desirable – Membership with professional associations.
- 6+ years of experience of being a HR Business Partner.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the various HR products and how to implement them within a country/region (e.g. engagement, performance management) to address business issues.
- Understanding and practical experience of managing Employee Relations activities e.g., managing redundancies, grievances & disciplinary process.
- Forms effective relationships with key stakeholders and able to build credibility with their businesses.
- Excellent communication: clear oral and written skills; effective questioning and active listening.
- Proactive, takes the initiative and effectively deals with resistance.
- Strong team orientation, working effectively in virtual international teams.
- Effective Communications
- Change Management
- Employee Relations
- Performance Management
- Talent Management
- Organization Structuring
- Succession Planning
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers
How To Apply For Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2022
Interested and Qualified Candidates Select The Recruitment Matching Their Job Profile | Collect and Scan The Required Details in The Application Form | Then Register Online Application Form Through Standard Chartered Bank Career | Click on The Apply Now Button Below to Register. Thank You !!
Disclaimer: Jobsvacancies4u.com is neither an employer nor a recruitment agency. We display jobs all over the world. Our employees share the job details with the applicant after getting accurate information about the recruitment. Candidates Check Complete Details of Recruitment Click on Apply Now Button, After Click on Button, It Will Direct You to Careers Page of Concerned Provider. Our web portal will not be involved / responsible for any mistake or other stages of recruitment.
Frequently Asked Questions
(i) : Which is The Hiring Organization?
Standard Chartered Bank Organization is Recruiting, It Is One of The Leading Job Providing Organization in UAE. Which Every Year Indeed Jobs In United Arab Emirates.
(ii) : Is Standard Chartered Bank a Good Company to Work in?
Standard Chartered Bank Group is a Good Company to Work For | Standard Chartered Bank Ratings Given By Employees Are Good, and Employees Work As a Group.
(iii) : How Much Does Standard Chartered Bank Pay For a HRBP, Projects Position?
Standard Chartered Bank Pays AED 6022.00 per month For HRBP, Projects Position.
(iv) : How do I Contact Standard Chartered Bank?
You Can Contact Through Standard Chartered Bank’s Official Website (www.sc.com) and Email.